urgent - front bumper removal!

maz

Hey there im just trying to take my front bumper off for some tinkering at the moment, now ive seen the two screws under the wheel arch, they where plastic and very flimsy, im guessing these are the correct ones?

so ive taken the two off from the underside of each arch and i just need to find out where the other screws are!

any chance someone could explain to me where the others are and be as descriptive as possible please, as im currently in the dark with a big torch :)

thanks guys, much appreciated!

JIMMYBACK

leave it til tomorrow matey.......the bumper is also held on with some sort of plastic clips to the metal bumper bar as well.once the screws are out you need just to pull it off :D

maz

argh! i spose il leave it then, as its dark and wet outside. ive got a few jobs to do on the bumper and want to take it off and do them in the house as im getting home from work everynite at 6pm so its always dark :(

so just the screws under the wheel arch and then its some clips holdin it to the bumper bar?

il give it a go tomorow then, thanks jimmyback!

JIMMYBACK

maz said:
argh! i spose il leave it then, as its dark and wet outside. ive got a few jobs to do on the bumper and want to take it off and do them in the house as im getting home from work everynite at 6pm so its always dark :(

so just the screws under the wheel arch and then its some clips holdin it to the bumper bar?

il give it a go tomorow then, thanks jimmyback!
if all goes well im removing my bumber tomorrow so ill let you know from that :D

maz

any luck with that bumper? im just home from work and dying to get this bumper sorted! but its pretty stubborn and i cant seem to see where its still attached, think theres a hidden screw somewhere :x

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Once all the nuts and bolts are out it just needs a good tug to detatch it from the brace bar in the area of the number plate.