uprated polly engine mounts

Mr GTiR

For quite a few months now, myself and a mate have been in talks with a company to produce some uprated polly engine mounts, as the only alternatives at the moment are the Nismo mounts (£180 a set) or to send my old knackard ones to Aus to get them filled and sent back (would take too long).

So here they are:

My engine should be up and running by the end of this week so i should be able to start testing the mounts very soon to see how they perform.

Just woundering if anybody would be interested in a set as i'm thinking this would make an ideal group buy. The cost for a full set would be approx £85 but they do have to be pressed into the old brackets.

What are peoples thoughts.......?

A

AZ STE

They look great Andy are they ready to go or is this just a one off for now???

3 "e"s you light weight :D

Mr GTiR

AZ STE said:
3 "e"s you light weight :D
only in Manchester :wink: :D :lol:

The jigs have been made and are ready for a production run. But i want to test them first to give the manufacturer some feed back on how they feel and perform. If you want to test a set let me know as i think a few cars in various stages of modification would be helpful :wink: I run on coilovers so the suspension is rock solid already :?

O

Odin

Can you just buy one or do you need to get a set, As I have both passenger side mounts already I only need the driver's side one now.

rob

C

Crazy

Interested in a set of these as long as they do not make the whole car vibrate on idle like the Nismo ones :)

O

Odin

JIMMYBACK B said:
oh no'in hell i just bought some nismo mounts recently :shock: :x :cry: :cry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr GTiR

John - yes :p

Rob - i will check for you fella

Crazy - humm, i don't know yet until my ringer is up and running. But judging by the design and feel of them i would say so :(

Jimmyback - oops :oops:

A

AZ STE

Thought they might hvae been yours ASH same colour as the Power steering bushes :wink: