uprated large core radiator?

nismoboy

thats no good, it has 3/8ths inlet and outlet the standard rad has just over 1 inch inlets and outlets so the flow will be less thna standard :(

no good next? :)

geoff pine

i have this radiator on robs recomendation as long as you get the one for agtir nn 14 the hose sizes are inch and three eights and fit no problem . its a close fit even with slim line fans . but dont forget the customs duty and vat.

O

Odin

I have the top alloy rad in the link fitted to my car and it was a straight swap for the standard rad hoses and everything, I would think the best option would be the copper rad as its only twice as thick and will leave room for both standard fans to go back on :wink: , All the rads in the link have all the same fittings as the OE rad :wink: .

rob

nismoboy

8) thanks for pointing that out V :oops: i`ll get ordering thanks

I wanna try and get the biggest on i can if it will fit as my car seems to get very hot when idiling its ok when moving but when left sitting even for a few seconds the water temps go up very quickly.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I have the same one as Rob... Just been running the car in and the rad is performing superb!... :D

Rishi