UK Sunny GTi-R gearstick gaitor?

jameswrx2

Long shot, but I've seen a few part no's floating around..

I want a UK Sunny rubber gearstick gaitor and hard plastic gearknob for my R. I much prefer the look and feel to the flimsy Jap spec ones.

Anyone by chance know of part no's?. I would just go to Nissan, but the last time I went and asked about a towing eye cover (few years ago) they wouldn't do it unless I had a UK chassis number (unless they are more accomodating now?.

Keira

Do what i had to do until i met a nice chap who knows the score at my local nissan dealer and tell them they're full of sh!t and you want the part you've asked for cos its exactly the same as the uk spec part they have listed and what exactly is there problem with selling you a part in the first place whether its the right bit or not.

Also tell them that if they go into there little computer program you will point out the exact part you want for them if its to difficult.

jameswrx2

Well yes I s'pose I will :), it's just I know they won't get it from my chassis no. because it'd be the leather one, I want the one for the UK car so it's gonna be a case of pointing it out on the slide for someone.

I did actually meet a helpful lad at one dealer (not nearby though), and he helped with some parts for my skylne (only because he was interested in it).

They must have changed their attitude towards imported cars from years ago?, there was almost no point in bothering then.

A

Anonymous

Hi mate if u want any part just go to MJPauto. He wont bullshit u with import crap. I may have one lying around still but not the gaiter.

Read my signature.

Websnowbo

I just can't figure out why you want the orrible rubber one!

Have you a fetish that you need to discuss?? If so PM Edd