Turbo upgrade????????

stee

I was wondering which turbo would be best to replace my current t28 which is a little smokey when letting off the throttle, i wouldnt mind a slight upgrade from the one thats on, like people say, wen something brakes its a good excuse to upgrade it lol can any1 help?

M

markwashington

Disco potato (GT2860R), or 2871. All depends on power required and supporting mods of course. Try searching the sort of power you're after and see what turbo fits the bill.

stee

Im just wanting the next size up from mine really, im not sure about any internal work that may have been done but it has already got 3" decat pipe, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, adjustable boost control valve, air filter, blow off valve, not sure about fuel pump which im going to check soon, im wanting about 320bhp dont wanna put too much stress on the engine lol is there anything else it may need if i get that turbo?

stee

As far as i can see to similar pulsars is that i probz only need a walbro 255 fuel pump, front mount intercooler and maybe another remap, is any1 else any the wiser on this?

stee

Bhpizzles LOL think i might just get mine re-con'd then, just my pockets rnt that deep at the moment lol have to get bit by bit

gtir_pimp

be careful where you get it reconditioned from. ive heard stories of people getting bad rebuilds and the companies not giving the money back as it was ok when it was tested. there are people on here who have had good rebuilds but not sure who theyve used as ive never reconditioned a turbo so i cant tell you who to go with