turbo - turbo elbow gasket

chopper

ok so before i waste my money buying the first thing i come across i thought i would see what others have used.

looking for a turbo - turbo elbow gasket. which is best/best place to get it from.

http://www.driftworks.com/shop/turbo-to-elbow-gasket-s13-s14.html 34 pound
ebay is about 10 pound
http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/pro...t-gasket-garrett-t25-flanged-turbine-housings 20 pound

what do people suggest??

working away at the moment so want to mail order it so it there for when i get home ready to fit straight away.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'd be tempted to buy the genuine Nissan one; it shouldn't make any difference, but I was thinking about what people were saying about having to elongate/re-drill the holes when trying to make the elbow from a universal T28 flange.

chopper

well I am fitting my new CES racing 3"elbow/downpipe to the standard turbo so with any luck i shouldnt need to alter any holes (he says hoping).
Are the gaskets not all the same hole wise?? the one from driftworks in a genuine one. so you think that one?

M

markwashington

Get the genuine part, they're real quality compared to anything else.

chopper

I'll take that you up on that mate, PM me paypal addy and the price and i'll send you the monies. cheers

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
well I am fitting my new CES racing 3"elbow/downpipe to the standard turbo so with any luck i shouldnt need to alter any holes (he says hoping).
Are the gaskets not all the same hole wise?? the one from driftworks in a genuine one. so you think that one?
The CES pipe already has the hole elongated to cover both fitments.

The GT turbos seem to have one stud in a slightly different place by a few mm.

skiddusmarkus

I've reused mine a couple of times and its not leaked, genuine Nissan one.Think they are about £25 fron the dealer but they seem to make the prices up depending what mood they are in.