TURBO PROBLEMS

A

Anonymous

Hi.I was wondering if any one could help me. i have a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R. k reg with 65 thousand miles on the clock.My Turbo has suddenly lost power..The dump valve is going off a little bit on about 6 thousand revs..it use to go off on bout 3. But as i say the Turbo has lost alot of power.dont think i can here it sucking in either.The day it lost power my oil turbo temp was on 10 xc....My boost gauge is showing me that i have lost power aswell .i have also taken the cooler off and checked all the hoses and pipes and everything seems to be fine there.took it to a garage and we had a look at the turbo tirbine...its moving 1 mm in a 360 degree angle...they said that they think this is the problem.....but spoke to turbo technics and they said it should move bout 1 mm...am sodding confused now !!i dont have any blue smoke coming out either.can any 1 help me with any suggestions!. .If you could help this would be great as there are no garages near me that deal with imported cars.

SORTED ! AT LAST ! my wastegate actuator rod had come off!! and i had just bought a new turbo for my car aswell ! .... its been 3 months of getting beat by metro s...now i ll show the metro s who s boss !!

A

Anonymous

yeah i took every 1 s advice.so ty boi s ! glad its sorted now though