Turbo Braided oil line Q

boucherie

I've found a company that can supply me with a full set of braided oil feed and return lines including flanges and connections etc. One of the hoses is 36" long, and to me this seemed a bit long but can anyone confirm if this seems to be the right length for our turbo oil lines :?:
Cheers

rayman75

sorry mate i spelt it wrong, its pirtek http://www.pirtek.co.uk (i should've known i worked there for 2 1/2yrs :? )

they make up hydraulic hoses and stuff, they have got a depot in ipswich.

take your old hose down there tell them what its for and tell them you want it braided and length and they will make it there and then. i bet it will be a hellva lot cheaper aswell.

ex-gtir

like to see poncetek be able to make the oil feed without doing it in copper as last one made by them caught the car alight lol
pm me if with you requirements
are you fitting a tubular or standard manifold
rayman got any pic of the pirtek ones

JIMMYBACK

ex-gtir said:
like to see poncetek be able to make the oil feed without doing it in copper as last one made by them caught the car alight lol
pm me if with you requirements
are you fitting a tubular or standard manifold
rayman got any pic of the pirtek ones
sounds like you getting upset mikey :shock: :lol: :lol:

ex-gtir

no jimmy as your aware i dont give a to ss who buys them but it is a well known fact that pirtek made one from copper brake pipe and it failed and caught lite to engine
i have sold well over 200 sets of these without a known failure
and if you stop being a tight ar5e you car would be on the road now

JIMMYBACK

:lol: :lol: cheers mikey but im getting a set made "properly" so im ok.i know you pipes are good quaility just a little too much money for me and you dont make all three :roll: :wink:

rayman75

i havent got a pic of one mike, but i recon it would be a PTFE tube with stainless steel braid with the apropiate banjo's etc.

i havent seen the tubo oil feed pipe yet, but the above hose would do it as long as it didnt go through sharp 90 degree bends.

ex-gtir

it the special end on the oil feed thats the problem
everyone uses overbraided ptfe
jimmy check out apex perf and see his prices