Totally wasted a mk5 golf r32

Perrin21

I was driving through Preston yesterday and two scousers pulled up next to me in a golf R32. He was all nice car laa fancy a race? I laughed and said he had no chance and he couldn't believe my confidence so he started revving his engine. Up my window went and I waited for the green light then launched at 4k . I pulled about 7 cars lengths on him from the line and continued to leave him.

At the next set of lights he was still giving it mouth so I gave him another shot and let him set off first when the lights hit green. I passed him almost immediately and continued into the distance. Easy kill but thought I'd share.

Think his mate filmed it on his phone.

gazgstar

I love how people in more modern cars under estimate the gtir :) they always pull along side and look down their nose at you, and more often than not they are left behind feeling gutted:D

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
I love how people in more modern cars under estimate the gtir :) they always pull along side and look down their nose at you, and more often than not they are left behind feeling gutted:D
yah love it when that happens

Gaz gtiR

ive seen gtiR's against evo's. cossie's, scooby's & ferrari's etc & the R wins mostly evrey time... u cant beet them in my eyes! well apart from when i saw a 240bhp renault 5 turbo inialate 1 on a drag strip at a cruise & trust me the R wasnt slow! god knows what had been done to the reni 5?? ive had 3 5's & wouldnt mind another but just cant get rid of the R!

GTIR1000

im into my golfs but dont like the r32's in any shape at all. Good kill mate i woul dhave loved to have seen his face

johnny gtir

good kill like you say its nice to supprise them. bikes seem to keep having a go at me a lad weaving all over the road behind the R he passed i floored it then we got stuck behind cars but you could tell he was shocked i was still behind him. He took the normal bike route started waiting then passing with cars coming towards us last minute. i got back behind him down the big hill doing 70 he looked over his shoulder to see me still there head down leaning over the tank wound the throttle back i passed him three quartes of the way up the other side doing ... mph was chuffed when i slowed back down he pulled up next to me gave a wave and nod i seen it was a R1 not a R6 which i first thought

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Had a bike chase me last week, he kept up but it was a struggle - pulled up alongside me and asked 'what the fuck is in that?' :lol: he couldnt believe how quick it was, im only running 1.1 bar but have the added benefit of a mines ecu I got from Bob. I'm not into bikes at all but it did say 600R on it?

Last edited:

williams

The r's are quick cars, but bike can do 100 in 1st gear and 60 in under 3secs, you've gotta have the balls to ride a bike flat out on the road though. Reading this makes me wana get my engine rebuilt and go beat some 'faster' cars!

Perrin21

Lol yeh wasn't a hard to win race but they were both shocked. I even gave him a second go just to give him a chance. Nice to see my car perform :)

MarkTurbo

two scousers pulled up next to me
You're telling it all wrong :doh: Theres meant to be an attractive blonde in the passenger seat and when you beat the other car she always looks across and smiles at you.

Thats the rules of what always happens in all these little internet stories :lol:

Perrin21

There was a girl, I remember. She was in the back of my car and her legs flew up in the air when I launched. Got a great view through the rear view mirror. Lol

Spikey

We need a Kill section like the the modifiers club has :)
mine should be all up and running soon. :)

I cant wait.

Ps: The only thing with chasing bikes is, that its ok for them to overtake 4 cars but if you do it in
a car your classed as a knob :(

JIMMYBACK

because bikes are smaller and fit spaces most car wont

We need a Kill section like the the modifiers club has :)
mine should be all up and running soon. :)

I cant wait.

Ps: The only thing with chasing bikes is, that its ok for them to overtake 4 cars but if you do it in
a car your classed as a knob :(