Torque sport

turblio

Right have to say Nick and Matt have excelled themselves again, not on
my R but my sons car, they have resprayed some panels and yes a
fantastic job very impressed will gladly let them do any panel work on mine 8)
Frank

chrisniss91

i remeber seeing james arups R and how mint it was, i think they done the bodywork on that so i'd happily take mine there :)

J

JamesArup

:lol: :lol: - Great job everytime is all I can say!

BUT - Check out what's just happened. Someone has just setup a new site/company called www.torque-sport.com in West London somewhere!! I don't think the guys from the REAL Torque Sport are too pleased about that (funnily enough!!) ... So don't get them confused :wink:

Cheers, J 8)

J

JamesArup

Yep .... Infact, when my clutch went on a Sunday, they dropped everything and came into work so that the flatbed lorry could take my dead car straight to their workshop ..... where they got straight to work on it 8)

AND ... they were there until past 10pm too on a weekday when they were sorting out my brakes for me :shock:

J 8)

chrisniss91

Cool seem nice :) I may need them to fix my clutch pedal prob soon and saturday's are probably the only day i can take it doen there.

J

J-GTi-R

I really rate their work too, I got my brake kit put on by them and they did a fantastic job, went way further than most companies would to sort them out.

J

JamesArup

They are based in Chertsey JU5TY, about 5 mins from M25 J11 (www.torquesport.com). They are primarily bodywork guys, but they have done all of the mechanical work on my GTIR and Supra ..... and a cracking job they have done too 8) :lol:

Cheers, J 8)