Top mount oil cooler

Hello, im in need of a top mount oil cooler as i now have a fmic and m oils heating up a little too much! I would like one thats comes with everthing i need to fit it and make it work with it!
Or . . . Advice on a good one and the best place to purchase it from!
Thanks Chris

stumo

You're best fitting a front mounted cooler if you have the space as it'll work better.

P

pulsarboby

ive got a mocal cooler 19 row which is in as new condition, pm me if interested

Wasn't wanting a fm oil cooler because i still have the air conditioning on which i would like to keep, and i was told a front mount would keep it to cold, only good for racing round a track!
I don't know much about them bob mate, is that a top mount one? Everthing with it? How much inc delivery?? You can pm me a responce if you like, i'm just on my phone at the moment so takes ages for me to send a pm, well the first one anyway!

P

pulsarboby

topmount, il do it for £150 delivered including pp fees with everything all ready to fit!

Don't think i can argue with that! You've never let me down and always deliver quickly too . . . Your the man! :) can you send me a pm with your paypal address mate and i'll send you payment tommorrow when i can get on the PC!
Thanks!

P

pulsarboby

yep no probs, il do it in morning as im off out in a minute!

RU55 GTR

If you are concerned about the oil staying cool because of the cooler position, have you thought about getting a thermostatic sandwich plate? This will control the flow of oil to the cooler, only allowing it to cycle through the cooler when the oil temp is up.

I personally have one fitted and I've got mine top mount. My car is predominantly for track, but I've commuted in her a few times and I've not experienced anything too drastic on the oil temp side.

There is a little more info/ opinion for you to consider when making your descision.

Best of luck and enjoy! :)

Cheers russ, i didn't know anything about a sandwich plate, and i dont know if the kit comes with it? Guess i'll find out, are these expensive?

Bob, please can i have your paypal address and i'll pay tonight! Does it have one of these thermostatic sandwich plates? I'm way out of ,y knowledge with all this!
Thanks

ha ha, Thankyou! I shall go down to my mums shortly then to use her pc! Erm, sandwich plate, this an optional extra or do all kits have it??
Thanks!