TOP END SPEED

mohsan

i feel as if its taking my car longer to get to the top end for some reason then to when it was standard. Or it may just be me, has anyonelse noticed this?

Keira

seeing as myself nor anyone else has probably ever driven your car how are we supposed to know wether its taking longer for it to reach top speed :wink:

O

Odin

Don't bother you know he's the king of stupid question's :roll: :roll: :cry: .

rob

B

billygtir

mohsan said:
i feel as if its taking my car longer to get to the top end for some reason then to when it was standard. Or it may just be me, has anyonelse noticed this?
:lol: I reckon you should lay off the kush mate.. Is this guy nucking futs or wot :lol:

mohsan

top speed

bily u mad kunt, ha ha
i got to stay away from you more like it, V pulsar put a sock in it!
im not asking you people whether or not you been in my R, im asking if youve notice loss of top speed!
it just seems like its got faster 0 - 100 and slower after that.
bily you been in my car i know you noticed it. I think it may of even be the extra weight in the car that day

mohsan

v pulsar

v pulsar >you use to help me out with advise and stuff. All i see you do, is say nufin but bad about me, if you got nothing good to say then id rather you say nufin at all. whats your problem?
Not everyone knows it all, otherwise their wont be a forum fool

Keira

Re: top speed

mohsan said:
I think it may of even be the extra weight in the car that day
you may have just answered it yourself there :wink:

sometimes its better to work things out for yourself fella than asking silly questions :oops:

O

Odin

Re: top speed

kieron said:
sometimes its better to work things out for yourself fella than asking silly questions :oops:

I wouldn't waste your breath on this muppet matey :wink:

rob

mohsan

v pulsar

yeh thats why everyones posted up, look man i got things to do, and better things then to live on forum and bitch about people, carry on

LeeSmith

I haven't moticed it to be honest mate. My car seems to like to colder weather no matter what speed i'm at.

Have you noticed your boost being any higher than usual?

mohsan

top speed

thank you lee smith someone that can have a normal conversation, yes mate i think your right the boost has raised after little tweaks.ive done a bit to the car and remebering it on a standard run it just seemed to get at a higher speed, either that or its taking longer to get there

mohsan

top speed

thank you lee smith someone that can have a normal conversation, yes mate i think your right the boost has raised after little tweaks.ive done a bit to the car and remebering it on a standard run it just seemed to get at a higher speed, either that or its taking longer to get there

mohsan

top speed

and yes i feel that the car also likes cold weather to hot, as it keeps the engine cooler, so its like more power. Handling is nothing like in the hot dry tho.