Tips to help us fix your problems OR how to slag off your mates and still receive lov

stumo

Here's a few helpful tips to help us help you when it comes to helping you with problems....

1. Use English as it's supposed to be used, no text type. Poor spelling is ok(ish) as that can be a slip on the keyboard

2. Use sentances and paragraphs. If you don't know what they are, do a search on the interwebs. The one thing that stops me reading a post is when it's one big block of text.

Break it up with blank lines as it makes it easier to read.

3. Include as much information as possible eg.

a. Have you just re-fitted the engine
b. List everything you have done since it was last running well.
c. What is the exact fault, give as much information as possible, we're not mind readers.

Even if you do all that i might still take the piss. If you don't like that then go moan to your Momma (who i've probibly already had) 8)

Here is an example of what i mean, don't think i'm picking on you (see previous comment if you do)...
hey every 1 im in need of help asap i went for the first start there today but have no spark
im getting fuel to the injectors but they not releasing the fuel its as if the ecu not recieving the signal to release the fuel there is power getting to the coil so i was thinkin maybe its the distributor rota arm mite be playin up maybe some 1 could help me out
cheers Tony
The guy later tells us that he's just fitted the engine, maybe he thought "i went for the first start" meant that we're suppoosed to know he's just fitted it, who knows. He gives us a reasonable account of what he's tried but if he had taken time to actually think it through instead of the 15 seconds he took then that would help us more.

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
but if he had taken time to actually think it through instead of the 15 seconds he took then that would help us more.
He'd have had his answer in the first reply if he had.

And it's sentEnce knobber.:lol:

Also, do a fault code check if you can. There's a sticky explaining how to do it and it can sometimes give you the answer as to what's wrong.

stumo

mmmm Clare :love:

Trond, i love you too.

Oh, and you too Bobby :p

Whytie can go suck on donkey balls.

Last edited:

watoga

Geez, there's a lot of man love in here today! :shock: Am I too late for some??????

Or just for stumo:

"GEZ DERS ALOT OF MAN LUV IN ERE 2DAY LOL AM I 2 L8 4SUM?"

Dave

P

pulsarboby

it dont count with stu dissing people as hes allowed to by forum rules

hes also alowed to shag any forum members gf or wife and your not allowed to seek revenge in any way or form

he also demands love and respect, if he doesnt get it from you your in big trouble

and last of all hes also allowed to slate your car at will and you must accept the slating or you get a spanking with his shitstick :lol::lol: