time to invest

soin

all ya need to do is look for the much wider /fatter than standard bar and fin layout , thats a real arc .... and they are worth the money ... up to £250 in good used order . i hate the lag of my front mount in comparison .. but its necessary for the bigger power outputs .

saddler

soin said:
all ya need to do is look for the much wider /fatter than standard bar and fin layout , thats a real arc .... and they are worth the money ... up to £250 in good used order . i hate the lag of my front mount in comparison .. but its necessary for the bigger power outputs .
so is this a real ARC ??

P

pulsarboby

that is a real ARC
the way you can tell is by the amount of bars running through it.
standard tmic has 24 bars and will be stamped calsonic on the rear end.
however an arc has just 14 bars (as in photo).

also not all arc top mounts come with writing on top, this was purely only put on with some examples at customer request.
there should be a name tag or two rivet holes where name tag would have been though.

i now know this as i once got stitched up with a car i bought where it had an arc sticker on the cooler surround, but in fact it was just a standard cooler. i almost sold it on here to a guy called mds who never knew the difference either, but i did a bit of homework on them prior to flogging it and discovered that it was a fake:doh: but in all fairness the guy i bought the car off (who advertised it with an arc) i think did not genuinely know it was a fake either, so at least that made me feel better and like i had not been skanked lol

saddler

i offered him £100 for it.. And he was all ready to do the deal with me until i told him that i was paying by cheque.. and with that i did not get a reply...

antgtir

I was bidding on this myself, so it was you son's of bitch's that shot the price up :lol:

Thought i was on to a winner there :lol: i think we are all looking for a way to earn that little extra pocket money.

By the way it is an ARC.