Tidy GTiR wanted...

Lisa

... in black, white or grey.
- Low mileage (around 70k)
- engine/drivetrain completely standard or with a few choice mods such as an uprated clutch, FMIC, boost controller, etc. - in other words, I don't want anything too heavily modified.
- The bodywork needs to be in very good condition - paintwork isn't so much of an issue but I'm more bothered by dents and rust.

I'm based in Essex but willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right R and have money waiting :)

Sooooo, what have you got? :D

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Why don't you pop in to see Boby if you're in Essex?
I don't know that he's got any white ones, but he might just have a grey one, and I'm sure he's got black... and he can probably build one to your spec if you ask him nicely.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Bob The Builder has one, but he's only on the modifier's site: http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29845

As was said in your other thread; take your time and look. Don't rush in because there are some real dogs around (it's easy to buy one and just flog it to death) - at the very least with a member's car you can search some of the history yourself.

Lisa

Why don't you pop in to see Boby if you're in Essex?
I don't know that he's got any white ones, but he might just have a grey one, and I'm sure he's got black... and he can probably build one to your spec if you ask him nicely.
I might just do that as he's only down the road :)

i have a white one, 2k
I know I'm a girl and everything but have you got any other details of it apart from just the colour? :lol:

Bob The Builder has one, but he's only on the modifier's site: http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29845

As was said in your other thread; take your time and look. Don't rush in because there are some real dogs around (it's easy to buy one and just flog it to death) - at the very least with a member's car you can search some of the history yourself.
I've got a daily to get me places so I have no need to rush in buying. Thanks for the link, I'll sign up to the other site later to take a look at his build thread.

nitrosgti-r

I might have a nice blue one that im re building at the moment, just painting the engine at the mo and waiting for some bits to arrive for completion. Will get 12 months mot and i want 3k for it. pics of it ages ago....

c4cpa

was Lisa Diamond you're thinking of Geoff ... she owned a beast of a gtir some 6 - 7 years back now and was quite handy behind the wheel!!. Had HKS graphics plastered up the side of it (think it was around 4 - 450 bhp ?!)