Thread deleted

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Probably because it was advertising your car for sale, which to have to be a paid member to do.

Give that man a medal ;-) :thumbsup: .

Rob

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Sounds good to me! :lol:

What is the :boobs: prize? :D

You get to scrub my dirty pants by hand for a month :shock: :thumbsup: .

Rob

L

LILMAN

Sorry I was just enquiring as to how much my GTI-R is worth if I were to selll it

O

Odin

LILMAN said:
Sorry I was just enquiring as to how much my GTI-R is worth if I were to selll it
It's worth what ever someone is willing to pay for it, Which isn't a lot at the moment, A pulsar with forged engine rebuild and quaife box sold on ebay the other day for 2k :shock: :roll: :der: .

So you'd be looking at anything between 2k and 4k I suppose depending on spec and if you get lucky with the right punter ;-) .

Rob

L

LILMAN

Think i'll hold on to it then for the time being. Any suggestions on brake kit? got drilled and grooved discs all round but they are tiny and not much better than the standard brakes.

O

Odin

LILMAN said:
Think i'll hold on to it then for the time being. Any suggestions on brake kit? got drilled and grooved discs all round but they are tiny and not much better than the standard brakes.

Bob is doing a group buy of sorts on a 6 pot brake kit which looks to be very good, You'd have to speak to him though because he's only getting 5 sets to start with and two of those are sold already.

I don't like the cheap willwoods myself, And would rather pay the little extra for bobs new kit.

Rob

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

:fear: Fook that! Wished I hadn't asked now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you are really good I'll even give you some glove's and a scrapper to tackle the crusty bits :shock: ;-) .

Rob