Thinking of a Unichip

turblio

If you are gonna run big power and you can afford it you go and buy
a motec m48 etc etc or have I got the question wrong?
Frank

S

SunnyGTIR

The above company is not that cheap £860 for power fc and commander dont know if that includes vat or not but i can do that for £680 inc vat and the commander.
Cheers Tim.
Tim,
What price can u do just the Power FC for without the commander, and is it the specific GTIR model?

T

timplowe

sorry mate

Sorry mate this comes as a set price from my supplier i wont be able to seperate it im afraid.
Cheers Tim.

Just out of curiousity. U guys in uk how does one normally tune the Power FC? Do u just the commander independantly or use the actual, dedicated software on the lap top to tune it? From what i heard the commander just allow the users just some basic adjusments and that's about it.
Another thing i believe what makes the Power FC helpful is there an option where u can swap in a 300zx AFM which is far less restrictive than our stock.

End of the day the mother of all Oz proggie ECU is still the MOTEC standalone but the price for it is $$$$.
Oddly i notice in this forum hardly anyone mentions about Haltechs, Microtechs, Autronics. Hmm....
Still considering if i should plonk on a Haltech E6K even though my car setup is plain stock. Period....

E

Edd

Re: not that cheap

timplowe said:
The above company is not that cheap £860 for power fc and commander dont know if that includes vat or not but i can do that for £680 inc vat and the commander.
Cheers Tim.
hi tim, would you be able to contact moderators@gtiroc.com to discuss advertising etc on the forum as it is apparent you are a trader and we like to work with traders for the benefit of club members and also there are rules about posting prices on threads from traders when they are asking questions :wink:

J

Jon T

Then I guess you have fitting (not really that much of an issue) and tuning, which involves a couple of hours rolling road time, and a constant engineer or two's labour time for that.

Afaik.