Thinking of a re-spray

G

G4V_W_P

marcymarc said:
cool grey i think its called
Steel Blue is the actual name of the RB5 colour and the MINI grey is called Dark Silver
as u see i left selling Subaru's to go sell MINI's :oops:

Dooie Pop Pop

MORF114 said:
What kind of paintjob do you want ? expensive or normal ?

Standox,glasurit,dupont,house of kolour and ppg all do specialty paints, kandy's, cameleons,chromes etc ppg do a very nice colour called rattlesnake i think, green and red flip cameleon thats expensive.
Glasurit have a 9190 which is a very fine silver which is silver and not grey and when sprayed correctly can look like chrome (but is very hard to do) standox also have one of these colours although ive never used it.
you can go your 3 layer pearls which are shite and look shite.
high solid colours or base/clear colours
I could take a picture of about 10,000 colours for you tomorrow and you would have absolutely no idea which one you'd like .

If i were you id spend your money on getting the body lines as straight as possible and paint it black so when you look down the side its like glass with no ripples atall cars like that in black are hard to come by even from the factory cars come with ripples down them make your panelshop be proud of what they have to do, if the car is black they will try make it as straight as possible to please the customer and themselves unless they are shit at their job. where as if it were white *they would not try as hard because white hides so many imperfections.
Plus black looks absolutely stunning when polished to a high gloss.

*my observations over 11 years for wite and black resprays.
im with this guy:thumbsup: go for original KH3 mate you simply cannot beat a really deep flaw free black paint job imo.

youngsyp

Dooie Pop Pop said:
im with this guy:thumbsup: go for original KH3 mate you simply cannot beat a really deep flaw free black paint job imo.
I agree with this too. Black with a shine so deep, you could swim in it ! 8)

davey red.r

racing green na leave that too rover mines red but ive always wanted a white one going to have her sprayed white nxt year engine out jobbie bay sprayed etc