The beast is gone :(

S

samellio 1

It was a sad day yesterday.. My last r has been sold :cry: I've had gti-r's for over 6 years and can say i've been there and done it now. I will miss driving such an underrated car and shall always have a place in my heart for the 'wee r' :lol:

The beast has been sold to a friend in Scotland but am not really allowed to say much more.. Cough -'sunny scot' :lol:

Cheers all,
Sam

S

samellio 1

Thanks kenny :wink: The new beast certainly brings a smile :D It's not half as quick but goes twice as sideways :lol:

O

Odin

samellio 1 said:
'sunny scot' :lol:
:shock: Did you have to sell it to a sweaty :cry: :cry: Maybe we can meet up down south becuase i'm moveing back down soon 8) .

rob

S

samellio 1

rob - a sweaty?? whats that? :?
be cool to meet down south :wink:

no piccys i'm afraid :(

shall knock up a vid before long tho :wink:

S

samellio 1

Rishi - i can't either :cry: can't believe i'm sunnyless :cry: Driving it after the skyline it felt soo quick :twisted: going to miss it sooo much :cry:
The sunny remains in my eyes one of the quickest/most fun cars on the road/track :D Suppose i can tempt fate now i've sold it but in all the trackdays and 1/4miles in 6 years i never really experienced a major mechanical failure.
I've written a post on 'my gti-r history' cause i'm bored and feeling all emotional :lol:

Ah so sweaty is a cokney word -never heard that one before -i'll try and remember that :lol:

All the good bits to be transplanted into a sunny near you soon :twisted: :D Although i don't know if i can live with the gab suspention, it's a lot less forgiving than the standard stuff.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
sunny scott said:
All the good bits to be transplanted into a sunny near you soon :twisted: :D Although i don't know if i can live with the gab suspention, it's a lot less forgiving than the standard stuff.

You're not going to rip that car apart are you..???

Rishi

Rishi

sunny scott said:
Yep, i'll be returning it to standard and putting the good bits into mine :D

But the last i saw of it the whole car was the good bit... not to mention just how clean that chasis was...

Wouldn't it be easier putting the bits you want to keep from your car into this one..?

Rishi

my own car is in far better condition and this is a way of getting the bits i want without having the expense. well, not too much expense that is :lol:

S

samellio 1

Scot - i'd put it that your car has less character :lol: :lol: No, your car is sooo clean it will be perfect once all is swapped and it's great to keep the spirit of the car in scotland :twisted: When are you getting the bits swapped over?? Be cool if i could get a shot before i leave :wink:

Rishi, we need to apply as much peer pressure as poss to persuade Scot to get that gt30 fitted :D -why do 12's when 11's are poss? :wink:

Rishi

samellio 1 said:
Rishi, we need to apply as much peer pressure as poss to persuade Scot to get that gt30 fitted :D -why do 12's when 11's are poss? :wink:

Think you're right... All that potential just waiting to be unleashed...

Scott!.. Get you're arse in gear and buy that GT3076R!...

Rishi