Thanks so much, stevepudney!!

Jen-italia

You shipped a clutch arm support bracket to Canada for me, quickly too. I can't wait to have my car back on the road, thanks to you!

:whoo:

Jenn

kirko

maybe the canadian postman was a part time mountie and ran into fraiser and diefenbaker and got involved with some gun running and nearly got killed untill the half wolf super hero saved the day:?

sorry if im stereotyping canada:oops:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Jenn

What can I say :shock:

You bought it on the 6th and it was posted on the 7th, I remember because the bloke in the post office asked me to fill out a declaration label and I filled it in saying it was a gift, I remember thinking it was weird because I'd not been asked to fill out a declaration before as I have posted these brackets to Canada and the states quite a few times now.................

but having successfully sold, made and posted over 2000 of these brackets in the past 4 years I'm not about to let you down now am I :-D

If it doesn't arrive in the next few days I will post you another one (this time internationally signed for)

don't panic ;-) you will get your bracket :-D

turboloon

stevepudney said:
Jenn

What can I say :shock:

You bought it on the 6th and it was posted on the 7th, I remember because the bloke in the post office asked me to fill out a declaration label and I filled it in saying it was a gift, I remember thinking it was weird because I'd not been asked to fill out a declaration before as I have posted these brackets to Canada and the states quite a few times now.................

but having successfully sold, made and posted over 2000 of these brackets in the past 4 years I'm not about to let you down now am I :-D

If it doesn't arrive in the next few days I will post you another one (this time internationally signed for)

don't panic ;-) you will get your bracket :-D
can't say fairer than that bud...i'm sure we can all relate to you feeling a tad aprehensive about waiting on a part coming from over seas.....it seems to take for ever and a bloody day!!

Jen-italia

I'm not blaming you, or anyone, ok maybe the goddamn post office.

Its just that buddy wont even temporarily fix it for me, and Im out of a vehicle. I see other R's cruisin around town now that its like 28 degrees out and I miss my damn car so bad. Im just glad that the first thing to break on it was something relatively small and not catastrophic.

Thanks again, and I hope it comes soon. I feel like I have lost a loved one :(

Jen-italia

I don't suppose there would have been a tracking number attached to such a small package, hey.

Damn, This is driving me crazy.

A

alana

Only Messing!
If your item had a tracking number i'm sure steve would have sent you it.

Jen-italia

Shyte, i just wish i knew what was taking so long. Its not his fault obviously, he said he has shipped 2000 of them in 4 years, its the damn post office. It just sucks that I am out of a car for twenty days now.

A

alana

It's always the same when shipping abroad, The postal service is crap!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
no tracking number sorry.

Lets say that if it doesn't arrive by the end of the week I will post another.

Jen-italia

K. So...

I gave my mechanic the picture of the bracket on a thread from here, and he made one, so I got my car back yesterday, happy days!!

but... i got your bracket today. irony is a wench.