N

NISM0

o k with all your help i finaly got the falt codes

12 afm circuit??
13 engine temp sensor
34 detonation sensor

what is afm circuit

what to do next, help??

also found yellow black trace wire not connected? above altinator comming out the loom about 9@ long with single spade(what the heck is that??)

car starts fine cold, when hot very hard to start, seems to start a cylinder at a time then theres the poping banging and the engine stoping power under large load, what do you all think

thanx for getting me this far lets see if we can get this r working together
happy new year every body

HAS'NT HAD NEW HT LEADS BUT I THINK ITS HAD A NEW ROTTTOR ARM I

N

NISM0

CANT POST

BECAUSE IT TELLS ME I NEED SOME SPECIAL RIGHTS, SOME TIMES I CAN REPLY BUT ONLY HERE, I FEEL RIPPED OFF AS PAID MEMMBERSHIP NOW AND STILL CANT USE SITE

marcymarc

Re: CANT POST

NISM0 said:
BECAUSE IT TELLS ME I NEED SOME SPECIAL RIGHTS, SOME TIMES I CAN REPLY BUT ONLY HERE, I FEEL RIPPED OFF AS PAID MEMMBERSHIP NOW AND STILL CANT USE SITE

Fair dews mate :wink: Id take it up with one of the mods.

O

Odin

Re: CANT POST

NISM0 said:

Only hannie can get you updated fella, And she's still not around after the Christmas rush with her family. Be patient fella some of us don't live on here all the time and do have children and family to deal with on a daily bases.

rob

N

NISM0

fair play

sory every bod but desperate to get car well, its all i got, cheers bods

N

NISM0

fault codes, deff showed me three

the ecu deff showed me 3 fault codes then i cleared all fault codes and now it shows me one long threr fast 13 temp sender

hmmm

If you drive the car for around 20 mins, the ECU will detect which Sensors are faulty. Driving the car gives the Sensors time to play up.

Try that and see if you get the original Fault Codes back :wink:.

IIRC, if there is more than one Sensor that is faulty, then the codes are given one after the other.

N

NISM0

my posts are all messy sory

have done this and still only get fault code 13 tempcheers