tein top mounts

O

Odin

Hi I fitted these to my gabs today, bit now the car sit's up about 3 inches at the front :x :cry: .

Has anybody got any idears on how to solve this or will they just have to come off and be sold on :?: :? .

rob

zia

you could chop the spring (not advisable) or buy spring that is shorter for the gab (probably don,t do one) or sell them :lol:

zia

O

Odin

I know that muppet but I don't really want to spend a grand on susp right now :roll: :cry: .

rob

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Its never easy is it :roll: Why do we punish ourselves with these cars.

I can only think of chopping/changing your springs (not ideal) quitting whilst you're ahead (I might have em off you if I can't get these shi**y camber bolts to work properly on the back :x ) Or buy some matching Tein's :D

Jim

O

Odin

campbellju said:
Its never easy is it :roll: Why do we punish ourselves with these cars.

I can only think of chopping/changing your springs (not ideal) quitting whilst you're ahead (I might have em off you if I can't get these shi**y camber bolts to work properly on the back :x ) Or buy some matching Tein's :D

Jim
I'v just been told by hitec that i need to change them for some cusco one's :cry: , So anybody with coilovers that need some nice shiney top mounts there soon be up for sale :wink: .

rob