tein coilovers

soin

i ve been trawling the web for weeks trying to narrow down the best price for a set of super street coilovers , the best price i can find at the mo is 653 gbp delivered ... that is from www.rhdjapan.com ... anyone know anyone supplying the kit for cheaper ? ive had gear off these before quite recently and never incurred any extra taxes or duties etc ,, the box was marked as gift on my sard 700 s ive just bought

Lionel

thats depending is you are useing the car for track as i think that most people dont no what there doing with top mounts and useing them on just a road car is not worth it realy.

+ it save are customer money and they get a top of the line coilover kit.

MINESGTIR

of course, without its still a very good setup and your price is good.

i have played loads with the topmounts and wouldnt be without them :)

soin

im pretty sure the kit on www.rhdjapan.com comes with top mounts, I might not be talking about the same items pillowball whatever the hell that means .. so , Rishi you gonna let on ? or you keeping the 530 secret to yourself ?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Greenline Motorsport

TEIN Super Street / without topmounts - £433

TEIN Super Street / with EDFC compatable topmounts - £580

I think i was looking at the EVO setup for someone when I got the £530 price.. Its still cheaper though..

Rishi

soin

with mounts it converts to 576 gbp before delivery , could still come come in cheaper than rhdjapan , ive already got a set of tein uppermounts on my koni setup , these would obviousley work right ? cheers rishi

scottyd

I got my tein coilovers with topmounts from Lionel (Ninja Tune Factory) at a good price, i would recommend using them.

youngsyp

RishiGTiR said:
Greenline Motorsport

TEIN Super Street / without topmounts - £433

TEIN Super Street / with EDFC compatable topmounts - £580

I think i was looking at the EVO setup for someone when I got the £530 price.. Its still cheaper though..

Rishi
You take a big gamble when buying from Greenline, of paying import duty and VAT on top though.
Total duty on car parts is around 24%.

Paul

youngsyp

soin said:
with mounts it converts to 576 gbp before delivery , could still come come in cheaper than rhdjapan , ive already got a set of tein uppermounts on my koni setup , these would obviousley work right ? cheers rishi
They will fit, as long as you have all the original parts that came with the topmounts.

If you don't, I'm sure Tein UK will be able to supply them.

Trip

youngsyp said:
You take a big gamble when buying from Greenline, of paying import duty and VAT on top though.

Paul
3% + VAT on car parts

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
youngsyp said:

Paul
There is no gamble when you know how to ship them! I've bought loads from them and never paid tax on any of it!

youngsyp

RishiGTiR said:
There is no gamble when you know how to ship them! I've bought loads from them and never paid tax on any of it!
Next time I order from them, I'll be dropping you a PM beforehand then. ;-)