T3.5 hybrid, help needed.

A

Anonymous

i recently bought a T3.5 hybrid with a tubular manifold and an extrernal wastegate, does anyone know if my mongoose will go back on the car with the repositioned turbo or if i'll need a custom built front pipe, my engine's a project at the moment and i'd rather know now wether i'm gonna need one specially made.

any help appreciated.[:)]

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If the turbo isn't in the same position as it was before it's almost certain you'll need a custom built down pipe.

A

Anonymous

i'm not really sure if its in a different position or not, obviously its a completely different set up to standard, but it could quite easily be in the same position or near enough, i'd just like to know so i dont have to get the car and engine back together then have to f**k on getting a special front pipe made, it'll just be another frustrating set back, after having it off the road for just over a year.[:(]

A

Anonymous

my turbo in a slightly different position but at the same hight. still got a std (but uprated downpipe) and the flexi pipe(?!?) is just bent over some what -Oh and I have had to have a special bracket made up to support the downpipe.

HTH

Si.