Sylvie Engineering / Nistech

R

Robadob

Has anyone or does anyone know of someone who have or has any info with regards to Sylvia Engineering (AKA Nistech) in Maldon, Essex. If so please repond me immediately!

G

GTI-R Kid

Do a search for Silvia Engineering, SE Nissan, and Nisstek.

Don't expect too many positive threads though. :wink: I believe they're no longer trading either. :shock:

deank93

GTI-R Kid said:
Do a search for Silvia Engineering, SE Nissan, and Nisstek.

Don't expect too many positive threads though. :wink: I believe they're no longer trading either. :shock:
Yeah, thats what i heard and as a former long term customer i'm dying to know what happened there.

R

Robadob

Pleasing

basically I'm currrently working in Oz and my car was still with them having £15k worth of work done (already paid for) and having spoken with owner Peter Rosenberg who doesnt like answering his phone Im having difficulties getting car back. Police will be notified by friday if its not back. Now there were shed loads of other cars with him so someone must be in same boat. Does anyone have more info or are in similar (F*cked) position

ki_saj_ng

Re: Pleasing

Robadob said:
basically I'm currrently working in Oz and my car was still with them having £15k worth of work done (already paid for) and having spoken with owner Peter Rosenberg who doesnt like answering his phone Im having difficulties getting car back. Police will be notified by friday if its not back. Now there were shed loads of other cars with him so someone must be in same boat. Does anyone have more info or are in similar (F*cked) position
make that call asap if you havent already done so, it was his duty to call you but him being the man he is...

youve handed him 15k, i woulnt give him 15p!

get right on it mate!

saj 8)

deank93

Re: Pleasing

Robadob said:
Damn....you need to be getting on the phone to plod asap mate, if not someone must know where he is, try the 300ZX forums.

The problem is that if S.E was a limited company its the company and not Pete himself that owe you....i would hazzard a quess that if he had a good accountant he would have known the business was going down the pan, maxed his credit limits with his suppliers then shut down with no intention of paying them, that would mean that there is likley to be a fairly long que of people that are owed money by him. The recievers would seize the companys assest and sell them to raise money to pay all those that are owed, the problem being that the money raised would be split evenly across everyone.

Seriouly, you need to get a wiggle on with it....good luck.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
A few weeks ago a birdie told me that the council wanted that premisses closed down...

They may have got their way...

Rishi

deank93

RishiGTiR said:
A few weeks ago a birdie told me that the council wanted that premisses closed down...

They may have got their way...

Rishi
Why would the council want it closed :?

Did they get wind that Pete was a T I T :wink:

mattygti-r

some one didnt pay the bills hence it was shut down,

id never go there after 6 rebuilds on my mates s13 adn it ws never done correclty taking 2yrs,

your car i doubt will be at the premisis any more mate, it was cleared out the other week i believe

deank93

mattygti-r said:
some one didnt pay the bills hence it was shut down,

id never go there after 6 rebuilds on my mates s13 adn it ws never done correclty taking 2yrs,

your car i doubt will be at the premisis any more mate, it was cleared out the other week i believe
You need to get a group of uk based mates/thugs to hunt him down and bash the granny out of him....not that i'd condone such behaviour :wink:

G

GODZUKI

SE

I would check with GBH Motorsport as I think some of the cars
were moved to this location so the project could be completed.

Someone out there will always have a problem with a company thats
all I am going to say.

mattygti-r

Re: SE

GODZUKI said:
I would check with GBH Motorsport as I think some of the cars
were moved to this location so the project could be completed.

Someone out there will always have a problem with a company thats
all I am going to say.
well you got your rebuild done there

believe me SE do not have a good rep, your car seems ok buti woudlnt go there with a 10ft pole

Pukkasilvia

As a silvia owner i can safely say............. STAY AWAY FROM PETE ROSENBURG!!!!! and his premises. lol

He builds ok engines but the customer service from there is apalling. you will pay up front and will have to wait weeks or months for your parts.

The company has now dissapeared from maldon altogether and they have sold off a lot of there fibreglass moulds etc. This was a few months ago, we silvia owners have not heard anything since

S

sideways danny

I think Maldon auto services took on some of the unfinished work too, you could try them. Roy who works there is a sound guy

A

arry

sideways danny said:
I think Maldon auto services took on some of the unfinished work too, you could try them. Roy who works there is a sound guy
yup, Roy and his mate that used to work for SE are looking after a couple of 300's

Try speaking to CJ or MAC1 on www.300zx.co.uk, they're sound

Their move was ALLEGEDLY nothing to do with the council, more to do with them going under (again) - allegedly anyway, I'm not being libellous :roll: