suspension

S

s3by

use but in good condition coilover kit
whit the top plate

ready to ship to canada ?

L

lenny08

Hi, are you sorted for some coilovers yet? my brother has some brand new D2 racing coilovers, alloy 36-way adjustible with top plates ect... Wants 125 for them?

Mr GTiR

lenny08 said:
my brother has some brand new D2 racing coilovers, alloy 36-way adjustible with top plates ect... Wants 125 for them?
Did i read that correctly? £125 for a set fo brand new D2's............I knew they we're crap but it just seems you can't give them away :lol:

L

lenny08

They are really nice coilovers just he dosnt have a gtir anymore...

davey red.r

well your not going to shift them to any of us now bob are you. as we know how much you got them for:lol:

davey

P

pulsarboby

already sent him pm before the post jon 21.20, deal was already in process lol (to beat me you have to be very quick)

i may flog you that egt though as i dont know if im really gonna need it for my car, cars still sitting outside my house, just havent had time to break it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

saddler

pulsarboby said:
already sent him pm before the post jon, deal was already in process lol (to beat me you have to be very quick)

i may flog you that egt though as i dont know if im really gonna need it for my car, cars still sitting outside my house, just havent had time to break it
yet.

S

s3by

so i have miss my shot by not being here enough often ..

if you still have them pm me please
thanks