suspension

sypher

can u guys assist me in setting a budget for suspension most of my hard earned is going towards the engine rebore and build atm.

i will probably keep my wheels and just change the feet to a set of F1's, the suspension is unknown springs thats about all it has .. what do u reckon as total future package any advice welcome

skiddusmarkus

For £500-700 you can pick from the following:

Front upper brace-£60-130
Front lower brace-£70-150
Rear upper brace-£100-150

Whiteline handling kit-£300ish
Powersation bumpsteer mod-£200ish
Have them fitted at same time and it works out a bit cheaper as you save on paying twice for laser alignment.

Whiteline Polybushes-whole car-approx £150-200

If it were me,I'd have the Whiteline bushes(assuming you fit them yourself,labour is extra),handling kit and bumpsteer mod.Keep your standard dampers and add the braces when you can afford them.They don't need the car realligning afterwards so just bolt on.That lot will be just about within your maximum budget.

sypher

thanks Skiduss, what about the camber adjustment and after all fitted would you recomend keeping the factory settings or is there any better with the mods i will do the setting up in my work after hours

skiddusmarkus

If you stick to the factory settings you will have wasted your money.Get some negative camber on and you'll notice the difference.