Suspension setup

Garef

Looking for new springs and shocks, possibly coilovers. Just snapped one of the springs on my KYB's because my shock was knackered, I'm thinking it may not be the only one, so if anyone has anything decent I may replace the lot, not overly fussy on coilovers, would prefer just shocks and springs. Try me though. Cheers.

Mr GTiR

EssexAaron said:
ive tried finding a set on here no one selling :(
Well i've recently sold a set of standard suspension and race spec coilovers. Your just not looking hard enough.....

Mr GTiR said:
Well i've recently sold a set of standard suspension and race spec coilovers. Your just not looking hard enough.....
if you remeber i messaged you, ive got standard suspension on the car and yo told me them coilovers would be too hard for the car.

if i wanted to talk about some members on here and nissan gtir and the way they sell things its shocking!!

the amount of times ive arranged too pay for an item and then suddenly there NO reply from the member:roll:

all i wana do is spend bloody money

Garef

Mr GTiR said:
I've got a few odd shocks lying about. Which one is broken on your car?
It's only the rear right one, however it did snap my spring and I have a funny feeling there may be more than just one thats broken, I'll try get the others off tomorrow.

P

pulsarboby

you need to empty your inbox garef.
tried replying to pm but full.