suspension bushes

G

GTiRich

does anyone know where i can get them from? I bought a set for £110 from superflex which didnt fit and my mechanic isnt prepared to hack them down as it'll weaken them :evil: i went to nissan and they said they didnt sell them and i'd have to buy whole wishbones or something for £136 a side :!: :!: :!: Just want any bushes as long as they bloody fit. As for superflex i'll be having words wit them :!: :!: :evil: :!: :!:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Whiteline do the full set.
You can get them from Demon Tweeks, Power Station or the SRB forum on here, to name a few.

ashills

i sell the superflex bushes and they fit fine u have to put a couple of spacers in the u shaped bracket they are the same as the whiteline ones

G

GTiRich

They must be superflex then, they something flex and they dont fit, they are way too big, a few peeps i have spoken to have had the same problem :(

ashills

which ones dont fit
the rear trailing arm bushes are normally supplied wrong aswell and they need to send 2 more bushes out that are smaller

G

GTiRich

No they are definately superflex bushes. I bought the whole lot for the front of the car and none of them fit. The guy i spoke to said i might have a bit of trouble with one set but not the other. I'm gonna send em back now anyway as neither set will fit. It's a joke really considering i paid over a hundred quid for four tiny bits off rubber that dont even fit :evil: makes me so annoyed :evil: :!: