sunny engine specs

200sxkids13

could someone please tell me the engine specs for the following the sunny sr,gti,gtir

many thanks
nick

J

jiw

Try searching on google/ask etc, cant see why this topic belongs in regular maintenance/servicing :?

geetee

Oh and Welcome to the forum 200sxkids13 :)

Every post of yours I've seen of yours seems to have upset Edd....

Can't really answer your question though. I think the SR20DET used in the R is pretty much the same as used in the 200SX with different manifold an things.

CHeers
GeeTee 8)

E

Edd

I moved it here as it does not belong in general and believed this was the most appropriate section.

I am not picking on him at all and he has not upset me and resent the implication i would single someone out like that , i am merely trying to help get some structure to the forum, but as it seems as regularly happens, as soon as you actually move a post, you get criticised by some member

geetee

WOAH Edd chill ..... I wasn't implying that you were picking on him.

Just the last 3 threads I looked at were started by 200sxkids13 and then moved by you. I was merely passing comment that of his 4 posts - 3 have been moved (correctly so). Maybe I didn't phrase it right.

That's all, no more - no less.

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

E

Edd

it's alright, but it seems that us moderators are getting a lot of grief for moving posts or making comments :roll: :wink:

yes sometimes we come across not bery friendly but we are only human, worked long hours and not exactly getting paid to sort the forum out, we do it for the love of our cars and don't expect or appreciate grief back off members :cry:

A

Anonymous

200sxkids13 said:
could someone please tell me the engine specs for the following the sunny sr,gti,gtir
afaik,the sr was a 1.6 with about 120 odd bhp.the gti had a 2.0ltr 148bhp and the "R" had 220bhp(uk version).

what other info exactly are you after :?: