Stupid Fence Post!!

Just got home from work and thought id turn my car around, so reversed it out of the garage and up the drive (deep gravel Driveway & tight!) turned it round on the street and reversed it up to the garage, only for the gravel to pull the back end into the concrete fence post!! :doh: barsteward..... because of the back door step, theres only a few inches of clearence for a couple of meters, normally not a problem....

Sliced the piece of trim!

The gravel is a pain in the hoop, drive is narrow leading up to the garage, think the gravel needs binning off!!

Anyone have an idea how much this small piece of trim is from Nissan? or second hand?? Good reason to sort out the only rust patch on the car as well now!!

Wanted it looking all nice for the rolling road session this sat, oh well....

Gaz

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I wouldn't worry too much about what it looks like for the weekend; everything will look better than mine at the moment.

red reading

wait till you try to get that trim off,and see the price of a new one. make sure you get the right colour too.(they come in dark grey or black)

darkyGTI-R

Should of let the wife drive up the drive way she probably would've done a better job lol
Looking forward to the rolling road on Saturday also just my luck i'll break down on the way there!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
My experience is that letting my wife drive does more damage. I love the woman, but she is hell on front bumpers and fenders...