Stroker kits

B

boots_n_braces

Does anyone hold info on the various stroker kits availiable? i need to know the lengths of conrods, wether there long or short strokers etc and the stroke length for each oversize if anyone knows a few little bits itl be much appreciated (working out plans for a new engine and i need to figure out conrod and piston speed for each size to work out maximum rpm and see which suits my needs)

thanks in advance

P

powerfreack

what kits are you thinking of using?

in my opinion i wouldnt waste my money on stroker kits and just go for a well built 2.0L and rev the shit out of it

but thats just my opinon

but i would olso go for a custom stroker kit if i was going to use one (happy troll )

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tro||

so you wouldn't waste your money on a stroker but you'd also go and buy a custom made stroker kit...

what a fecking idiot :der:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
If you really want a stroker then have it custom made to whatever spec you want... Simple...

Rishi

P

powerfreack

if i was going for a stroker kit that would be my choice but i havent seen enough evidence to back up that a stroker kit is worth the money as theres plenty of cars out there running good power without them and why pay the extra cost if theres not much need to

only one i have seen that has got big power from a stroker kit is the one built by a company in newzeland

but like i say thats only my opion and if i was going with one it would probley be a 2.1L custom kit

Last edited by a moderator: