street-legal.biz kickin off 2006

A

andy gtir

well i think were gunna aim to start at 8 so i wud say get the convoy points early as in about 30mins early by the convoy leaders!

Leicster forest (J21 M1, Leicester Forest East Southbound M1)..........get there for 6.45 to leave at 7.00

Brampton hut just off the A1 at huntingdon.......... get there for 6.45 to leave at 7.15

Northampton..........(Riverside retail park, just off the A45) get there at 7.00 to leave at 7.30

peterborough.........get to extra services (just off the A1) at 6.40 to leave at 7.10

Kettering...............get to kettering car park (focus just off the a14 jct9) at 7.15 and leave at 7.40

Oxford.........gunna have to leave to bev as i dont have a clue!!! (will add to this when i get details)

Milton keynes........ not yet organised

I will post up extra details as and when i get more, if anybody has any queries bout where the convoy point are then pm me or email me!!! If anybody wants to run a convoy then let me no cheers andy

will update these as and when they come in ok

any further questions pm or email me andy_pimp_roberts@hotmail.com

A

andy gtir

new convoy to be added to any posts that people have put up on any other forums...........

"corley services m6 south leaving at 7.15pm"

(M6 near jct 3/4) meet at 6.50 to leave at 7.15

A

andy gtir

**Convoys updated**

sounding better by the day, here are the convoys at the convoy leaders that you need to be looking for once at the convoy points

-Huntingdon (brampton hut **convoy Leader Sortedgti Tom**)
meet at 6.45 to leave at 7.15

-Corley Services (M6 **convoy leader-- ikleady**)
meet at 6.50 to leave at 7.15

-Peterborough (extra services **convoy leader T-civic**)
meet at 6.40 to leave at 7.10

-Northampton (riverside retail park off A45 **convoy leader Tony cupra "R"**)
meet at 7. to leave at 7.30

-Leicester Forest services Southbound (Off M1 jct 21 **convoy leader Tonka**)
meet at 6.40 to leave at 7.00

-Kettering ( Focus car park off A14 jct 9 **convoy leader jobo**)
meet at 7.15 to leave at 7.40

-Oxford (Meet A34 Oxford Services **convoy leader Bev**)
meet at 6.45 to leave at 7.00

-Bedford (interchange retail park...where the bedford cruise is each week **convoy leader Bean**)
meet at 7.00 to leave at 7.30

-Stafford (stafford services southbound **convoy leader Bassbenz**)
meet at 4.45 to leave at 5.00.....to then meet cruisemidlands etc at 6.45 at corley

Dont forget the emergency street-legal number 07709186853

B

Big O

can u tell me what direction its headin in im in the high wycombe area so need to find a suitable point to meet etc