Strangest thing..?

Timur 008

Parked my car & closed my side mirrors to see the passenger window go down at the same time..? how odd...? it was me only in the car!! i tried this many times but every time i closed the mirrors the window would go down too! i did just come back from watching Gothika & had the creeps already :shock: anyhow.. managed to close them & put the window up at the same time & returned home.

Just thinking has this ever happened to anyone else or is this just the actions of the bad weather we had recently & some rain working its way into my electronics with out me knowing...?

i hope it is better in the morning but if not anyone have a clue whats going on? :roll:

T

Tart

bet that sh#t u up a bit.....!! Wierd but just read another post here bout this happenin when a guy turned his heater to 1. Everyone was sayin it was prob a loose earth which makes sense.....

...and we all know how good the wiring is on these cars....... NOT!!!!! Try checking out the earth lines on the switches first, I would imagine the window switch could be earthing through the mirror control or the other way round :? Otherwise pull the window fuse out, that will sort it... :lol:

Timur 008

Dunno what happened but its all good & working perfectly normal! :D

it was probably the bad weather... :roll:
p.s. still poopin it after the 'Gothika' event thou :shock: