Strange ebay ad

Trip

Does it look strange, having a car doing 425bhp and there is not mentioned what ECU or turbo it has. 390bhp @ 1.2bar would be something like a 3076 turbo, and it has an HKS actuator. So must be an internally wastegated turbo

From the pics, the MAF looks standard

GTI-R Nath

look at the engine picture the standard turbo to intercooler pipe has been welded to the new intercooler pipe, so the turbo will probably be standard if he is still using the 3 bolt turbo outlet flange... plus it still got a standard MAF, think he's talking shit

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It does say "tubo upgrade", and that air filter relocation pipe looks like it might be for a non-standard turbo... but otherwise I'd have to agree.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Cheers.

I want to vomit everytime I see that compressor outlet pipe.

My uprated turbo has a 3 bolt outlet flange, but it's slightly offset to the standard holes.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
engine bay looks a mess, that oil cooler should be mounted down the front, it has one of those stupid power restricting HKS SPF ind kits, I see a std maf as well. not keen on smoothed boots either. not my cup of tea, but I think he's a good 100hp out in his estimates

pulsarmoley

Cheers.

I want to vomit everytime I see that compressor outlet pipe.

My uprated turbo has a 3 bolt outlet flange, but it's slightly offset to the standard holes.
My GT2560 is the same, the triangular bolt sequence is rotated about 60 degrees over a standard turbo. My solution was to cut the pipe from turbo to intercooler, rotate bottom half and join back together with radiator pipe from a digger.