Stop M25 Un-justified Speed Variation Petition

I have created this petition NOT to justify speeding but to put forward and try to clear up a few situations which I face and see daily and I feel they cause delays and accidents on the M25 which could be prevented.

www.ipetitions.com/petition/carlsM25petition

Please copy this to all forums you know and can and forward to friends and family who may want to sign this as I intend to try and get something done no matter how much work and time goes into it.

warringtonjack

Sounds like its the same system used on the M42 in brum. I actually think its a very useful system. It reduces the speeds to ensure constant flow of traffic. I.e. cars all travelling at 40 will continue to travel at 40, whereas cars allowed to travel at 70 will soon bunch up, brake late, cause stationary traffic and altogether create more dangerous road conditions. IMHO of course. ;)

As for the cameras, i'm not sure bout the M25 ones, but the M42 ones are probably dummies (the lack of 3 points would suggest so anyway, ahem.) :D

warringtonjack said:
Sounds like its the same system used on the M42 in brum. I actually think its a very useful system. It reduces the speeds to ensure constant flow of traffic. I.e. cars all travelling at 40 will continue to travel at 40, whereas cars allowed to travel at 70 will soon bunch up, brake late, cause stationary traffic and altogether create more dangerous road conditions. IMHO of course. ;)

As for the cameras, i'm not sure bout the M25 ones, but the M42 ones are probably dummies (the lack of 3 points would suggest so anyway, ahem.) :D
No the M25 ones are real - at 1am on a weekday morning I saw smoeone get flashed at are you ready for it

10mph on the M25 - it was set to 10 mph between jct 15 and 10 and there was nothing going on, no traffic, no accidents and no bad weather - no reason in my opinion and I only saw it far enough abck to slow as I saw the flashes ahead and slowed well before to check nothign was there and was shocked to see the 10mph speed for no reason on the M25 :-(