Stolen GT4 (not mine)

Roy Archer

how bloody annoying, why dont people who want these types of cars get off of their chav likes arses and work for what they want like the rest of us. Hope you catch the theiving scum and chop off every bloody finger they have. Just to wish them some more misfortune i hope their children are all born with short arms and itchy ar$e's. :evil:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Oh my god, this annoys me so much! good luck with finding it....but i doubt it will be found!

Aimee :cry:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Not with it @ all - ant's still messing about with the R......what a bloody nightmare!

Sorry off topic i know :oops:

celicaGT4st205

AVH_25 said:
Not with it @ all - ant's still messing about with the R......what a bloody nightmare!

Sorry off topic i know :oops:
lol. Im sure you arent blonde, or am i colourblind? :D

I hope any gets things sorted.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
No im not blonde -ant will laugh when i tell him that - if i actually get to see him tonight!!!

I'll get him to come on here when he's done.

Are the police on the look out for the GT4? Then again its manchester so its a normal days work for them!

Aimee

celicaGT4st205

AVH_25 said:
No im not blonde -ant will laugh when i tell him that - if i actually get to see him tonight!!!

I'll get him to come on here when he's done.

Are the police on the look out for the GT4? Then again its manchester so its a normal days work for them!

Aimee
I know ya not blonde :lol: (maybe in the blood thoug :lol: )

The owner of the stolen gt4 hasnt posted too many details about the car, just what i have posted. I should hope the police are searching for it.

I have asked the owner to post some pictures and more details about any exterior modifications.