Steering Rack Bushes

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It does say Pulsar N14 GTiR, so at the risk of not bothering to read the product catalogues listed in the link I'm going to say it's the right one... but if you're unsure you can always look it up yourself.

GTI-R Nath

yeah i read the description, was just making sure they were the bushes that held the rack to the firewall, since i wasn't 100% sure, since there's no picture to compare the old ones to, to see if they look the same.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Did you look the part number up in the link on that page?
Did you look it up on the Whiteline site?

In fairness Whiteline haven't provided any pictures of it either, but it's literally 30 seconds to google "W11736" and get a variety of "bush kit - steering rack mount" hits.

GTI-R Nath

Did you look the part number up in the link on that page?
Did you look it up on the Whiteline site?

In fairness Whiteline haven't provided any pictures of it either, but it's literally 30 seconds to google "W11736" and get a variety of "bush kit - steering rack mount" hits.
Whiteline doesn't list them on there site, but the catalogue on that other website lists them for the GTI-R but it says 1 bush per kit and one kit needed for some reason? sorry i never thought to google the part number, ill do that next time b4 i post..

yeah the ones in that link look right, and there the same part number, thanks..