steering lock.,...............

JIMMYBACK

i dunno if its been posted before...........but is there anyway i can increase the steering lock on the r cause it fcuking shite at the mo n make thrre point turns n parking a fapping nightmare
cheers jimmy
rant over

MarkTurbo

Dont bother with 3 point turns :wink:

Just go in with some speed, give it a bit of a flick, a little tweak on the handbrake, and then go round on the power :lol: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

MarkTurbo said:
Dont bother with 3 point turns :wink:

Just go in with some speed, give it a bit of a flick, a little tweak on the handbrake, and then go round on the power :lol: :lol: :lol:
yer i love doing it that way but the local police dont seem to believe me when i tell them that full lock is pants and this is the only way i can park it :shock: :twisted: :roll: :lol: :wink:

Keira

have you never thought you might be having difficulty due to the fact you've got little stumpy arms :?: :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:
have you never thought you might be having difficulty due to the fact you've got little stumpy arms :?: :lol: :lol:
:shock: :lol: :lol: i never considered that cheers for the pointer :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: any more good ideas 8) :roll:

Keira

as it goes i have :wink:

you could get one of those handles that fix to the steering wheel like bus drivers have to help you turn it quicker :wink:

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:

you could get one of those handles that fix to the steering wheel like bus drivers have to help you turn it quicker :wink:
:shock: :shock: :roll: thats still doesnt answer the question....has anyone extented the rods etc :D but ill try it just for u kerion :D

MarkTurbo

JIMMYBACK B said:
thats still doesnt answer the question....has anyone extented the rods etc :D
Good idea :roll: then you'd have so much toe in the front wheels would nearly be facing each other :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you really think things like this were top of Nissans list when they were designing a rally car :roll:

If you want a car thats good for parking go and buy a f**king micra or something :roll:

Dooie Pop Pop

kieron said:

you mean a SUICIDE n0b. named for obvious and painfull reasons. i think jimmy' s ugly enough already tbh.

you park like a frontera driving women on a school day anyway jimmy :wink: :lol:

stu :mrgreen:

MarkTurbo

No :roll:

You'd probably have to fit another steering rack if you wanted more lock. Is it really worth messing about with it just cos your s**t at parking :lol: I'm sure you'll agree the money would be better spent elsewhere :wink:

Or like i said before.....................buy a micra or something :roll: :twisted:

JIMMYBACK

MarkTurbo said:
No :roll:

You'd probably have to fit another steering rack if you wanted more lock. Is it really worth messing about with it just cos your s**t at parking :lol: I'm sure you'll agree the money would be better spent elsewhere :wink:

Or like i said before.....................buy a micra or something :roll: :twisted:
cheers mark.i think i will u know :D i like micras they are cheap on petrol :D