SSQV Mounting Bracket Needed

A

Anonymous

Just Bought a new SSQV Universal fitment.

Help is needed to try and find somwhere i can get hold of a universal mountingn bracket so i can attach the baby to my car..

I allready have a dump valve fitted to the underneath side of my top intercooler mount.. its a black pipe that comes down and around the side of my engine with dump valve attached to the end and it sounds pathetic!

this is where i want to attach the new mounting bracket to the end of the rubber pipe and then to fit the new HKS SSQV inplace!

Any help would be great please..

Andy..

C

Crazy

When I fitted my HKS SSQV I did not use the mounting bracket and it has been fine for the last couple of months 8)

If you still have your top mounted intercooler it will attatch to the side of it if I remember correctley :wink:

LeeSmith

yep attaches to the side of the TMIC....I have a better pic at home but here u go - u can just see the bracket

A

Anonymous

Cheers for gettin back
still a little baffled to how you fitted yours to the side?
I only have the SSQV with a lipped type flange on it
which i caint attach the hose over it which led me to balieve i needed some type of addaptor to fit it in propper??

My car is in the garage at the min for a week while i get the Tein Shocks refurbed..

I'll be able to check out what your saying when i get the baby back in my hands..

I found this addaptor which should enable me to attach the SSQV to the hose i have

http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/m...OD&Product_Code=ATP-FLA-005&Category_Code=FLA

A

Anonymous

Cheers for gettin back
still a little baffled to how you fitted yours to the side?
I only have the SSQV with a lipped type flange on it
which i caint attach the hose over it which led me to balieve i needed some type of addaptor to fit it in propper??

My car is in the garage at the min for a week while i get the Tein Shocks refurbed..

I'll be able to check out what your saying when i get the baby back in my hands..

I found this addaptor which should enable me to attach the SSQV to the hose i have

http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/m...OD&Product_Code=ATP-FLA-005&Category_Code=FLA