Spotlight Grills

KF79GTIR

Right girls & boys i have been in contact with a GRP moulding company and have a possibility of getting 20 or so sets of these grills made up what i want to know before i go ahead & do this is how many people would buy them because i am not going to do this unless there is a decent interest let me know how many of you would be interested and i will go from there.

Kev.

O

Odin

I'd be tempted if just to have them in my garage to maybe fit one day lol.

Rob

KF79GTIR

Mr GTiR said:
Kev, how much are you thinking of selling them for?
I havnt got a final figure yet andy depends on how many people want them iirc you pmd me about this a while ago but i heard nothing back if you could give me the details of the company you had in mind it may work out cheaper.

Kev

saddler

KF79GTIR said:
I havnt got a final figure yet andy depends on how many people want them iirc you pmd me about this a while ago but i heard nothing back if you could give me the details of the company you had in mind it may work out cheaper.

Kev
I would think there not going to be cheap as the light is in two parts.. and then the metal frames and not forgeting the lights,,but on that note i was offered real good money for the set i put up for sale.. so it may be worth it..

KF79GTIR

saddler said:
I would think there not going to be cheap as the light is in two parts.. and then the metal frames and not forgeting the lights,,
Like i said i want to know how much interest there is before i say yes to producing any as the more that sell the cheaper it will be.

Kev.

MORF114

Its only a extra 20 how much less rare are they going to be!?

Im intrested if we get a rough idea of a price.

KF79GTIR

This is only a rough price as i dont have final prices on some parts but your looking around £275 a set i am very busy with work at the mo i will let you all know more when i have the time to sort this out the way its looking though its not going to be worth while doing. Kev.

mattytappy

just go and buy a ford fiesta if thats the sort of look that your after for 300 or 400 quid and save yourself looking like a right NONSE