Splitter

S

si.c R

Is anyone able to give me the part number for a renault Laguna splitter :?:
I have done a search but could only find fitting instructions. :D

J

jasegould

Phone renault and say "can i have a Renault Laguna front bumper spoiler" and they will know what u mean, tell them its not for a renault aswell....

S

si.c R

Is there much difference between the phase 1 and phase 2 splitter :?:
Any idea what they cost :?:

A

Anonymous

go to scrap yard and get one like i did, yet to put it on though as i also have a sump guard, it's going to be a tricky job having both on.
They charged me £5 :evil:

J

jasegould

£55/60 from Renault, no one else makes them. There are differences, i know espaces have different splitters, dont know what the difference is tho

A

Ash

Laguna front splitter - 77 00 818 802
This was the part number for the one I got In Melbourne, Australia.
I paid $231 AUD
I'd guess that the part numbers would be the same globally.

G

GTI-R Kid

The Phase I Laguna splitter has the holes in each side which line up neatly under the brake ducts on our bumpers.

Phase II Laguna splitters are like those found on the Megane in that they're solid all way round with no holes.

The Espace splitter is simply a deeper version of the Phase I splitter - nice bit thicker in height.

A

Ash

the one I have is the Phase I (I'm guessing) it has the holes under the brake ducts and is about 70mm (2.75 inches) deep.

LeeSmith

Ash said:
Laguna front splitter - 77 00 818 802
This was the part number for the one I got In Melbourne, Australia.
I paid $231 AUD
I'd guess that the part numbers would be the same globally.

£97!!! Christ that's alot of money

A

Ash

yeh, I know, tell me about it :(
but its because they don't sell that model of Renault Laguna here in Australia (or so I believe) and it becomes like any part for an import car...bloody pricey.
Anyway, they had the part in stock when I asked, so they must sell them every now and then to Renault owners.

Installed it with the help of another member on Sunday, heres a pic:
http://gtiroz.onthenet.com.au/gallery/albun57/aap
http://gtiroz.onthenet.com.au/gallery/albun57/aaq

I wish we could get them for £5 ($15 AUD) here from a wrecker!
:evil: haha

S

si.c R

I have just spoken to Renault and they gave me a different part number 7701471348 they say that is the phase 1 splitter. Has anyone else used that part number before :?:
They asked for the chassis and car reg number, when i told them i didnt want it for a Renault they didnt seem to happy to help. :evil: It really bugs me when they get like that, What difference does it make they still get paid for it..

JU5TY

Doh there just being pick'y for no reason!

I just went to my local Renault and asked for a phase one Laguna splitter and they sold me one...