spec R kit question?

Paul R

Quick edit:

Do you mean rad kit or FMIC kit? As I wrote the below assuming you meant FMIC kit...

Rad with the kit? I have the v2 kit and I didn't get a new water rad, you use the old one for that kit. You get two new slimmer fans and put the I/C in the rads old position, the old rad slots into holes on brackets connected to the I/C and you have U shaped brackets to fit the top on.

As the rads closer in the top hose doesn't want to fit so you get an alloy pipe with the kit (small thing with 90deg bend in it). But loks a bit naff.

You can either use this or I put a new Vectra V6 tophose on, fits perfectly and looks better as well.

Dooie Pop Pop

sorry mate i meant the rad kit that comes with the top feed/exit fmic, its shorter than the oe rad i just need to know by how much :D

Paul R

Still confused sorry, when you say "rad kit" do you mean the FMIC kit (pipes, samco, I/C, fans, jubille clips and radiator brackets)? Or do they do a kit which replaces the water radiator? :?

I've got the top feed/exit I/C but didn't have a different rad as in water rad not I/C?

Dooie Pop Pop

sorry mate small title error. i AM a fooking numpty :roll: :oops: meant the spec r kit. its advertised on their site as an uprated rad