spark plugs

R

R-Man

Probly sick of this question but here go's what spark plugs would ya recommend on a R with a front mount ,full mongoose, mines ecu ,HKS internals and cams, uprated fuel pump uprated injectors and running 1.2bar boost, i have been told id be better fit the cold plug is this right.:?

J

justin666

NGK BKR8EIX from sparkplugs.co.uk :thumbsup: £6.99 each. These grade 8 plugs will be fine with your spec. LOADS cheaper than the HKS / Denso versions and from personal experience they last a damn site longer aswell :thumbsup:

J.

paz

justin666 said:
NGK BKR8EIX from sparkplugs.co.uk :thumbsup: £6.99 each. These grade 8 plugs will be fine with your spec. LOADS cheaper than the HKS / Denso versions and from personal experience they last a damn site longer aswell :thumbsup:

J.
Seconded, thats what I'm using.

Just a shame sparkplugs.co.uk don't sell hotpants :cry::lol: ;-)

Paz

R

R-Man

Sure id have to especialy after ordering them:lol: ,don't think id look as good in them:oops:

rayman75

justin666 said:

J.
could'nt find them plugs on there website, im after some colder plugs aswell

boucherie

rayman75 said:
could'nt find them plugs on there website, im after some colder plugs aswell
they are the 13th ones down on the ngk iridium bit, total is 32.85inc vat and delivery, bargain! i was thinking of going a cold lower but ive had these in mine for the past 2 years without any probs