Spark Plug Gaskets - Change anything else at the same time?

paz

Hi All,

The pulsar has been asleep for about 12 months now, and I'm going to get it back on the road :-D

I need to change the spark plug gaskets, as there was some oil inside one of the plug wells. I've got the following parts to install:

• Spark plug gaskets x 4 - 13271-53J02
  • Centre bolt gasket x 1 - 13270-53J13
  • Rocker gasket kit x 1 – 13270-53J05

My question is, what else if anything do I need to do at the same time? I'm assuming I'll need to do the rocker gasket, but is there anything I'm forgetting?

Cheers

Paz

paz

Got a 350 at the moment, but its annoying me, and as much as I like it I miss the crash and bang of the pulsar as it goes over the tiniest uneven surface.

Definitely getting old though, I'm currently running through ways in my of making it less chavvy when I get it back on the road. Assuming I don't change my mind again of course :lol:

Gaz gtiR

ive just done mine & doing the plug seals made me think to do the injector seals aswell. it isnt esential but whilst uv got breathers of the rocker cover you mite aswell do the injector seals for peice of mind. 15 min job! 8)

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Can you buy those rocker cover ones as a kit? - My cover leaks a bit, so if the price is right I might just change them all whilst it's still sitting on the axle stands.

Gaz gtiR

im not sure if you can buy them as a kit as i bought mine from nissan & i had to buy sepratly as nissan didnt do it as a full kit! nissan prices. :doh: