Sold my R

dal.a

I sold my R to get sum bits done on my house but bought a celica GT4 205 WRC instead,why i dont know,but i'll have my little pulsar back anyday.

Dooie Pop Pop

shame you had to sell fella, i know you put a lot of effort, hard thinking and research into getting the bugger to run perfect...

have you always been an essex lad or have you just moved in?

dal.a

Alrite dooie always been here mate,barking,tilbury,dagenham now basildon lucky to still be here at all really.

dal.a

The celicas ok just not raw enough and dont make me smile like the pulsar.Mine has the water spray and anti lag too but they arnt a working feature just there cos they had to be for rallying purposes.

Dooie Pop Pop

dal.a said:
Alrite dooie always been here mate,barking,tilbury,dagenham now basildon lucky to still be here at all really.

lol im just round the corner on the Dark Island mate (canvey):painkiller:

dal.a

Will be back soon,going away to get married in a few weeks then gonna hunt for another R

dal.a

it does have sum potential,maybe i should keep it and make it worthy of a challenge,ironic really i became a full member today aswell after neaqrly 3 years.

rayman75

i did like your R, (the white one wasnt it colour coded).

come along to the next RR day, next month and see wot the celica has got.

dal.a

Cheers,it was one of my better ones,i will come along nxt time but it will have to be played with first cos it feels weak.I have a RR printout for 284 but feels like 184.