Exhaust Manifold
1.0bar
1 step colder plugs
Nice Air Filter
'Chip'

anything else i am missing?

P

P10margo

forgot about the fmic - yeah i'll have one of them too! :)

mapper is sorted :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

uprated fuel pump a must? well if your gonna uprate everthing else why sell yourself short with a crap pump? they' re cheap as chips mate :wink:

D

DOT2DOT

Dooie Pop Pop said:
and you dont need any extra 'chips' fuel or boost controllers to run one bar. ask VPulsar :wink:
How is this, as soon as i tried to up my boost slightly the car started missing and sputtering. I presumed i'd need an safc and a bit of mapping.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
DOT2DOT said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
and you dont need any extra 'chips' fuel or boost controllers to run one bar. ask VPulsar :wink:
How is this, as soon as i tried to up my boost slightly the car started missing and sputtering. I presumed i'd need an safc and a bit of mapping.

Plugs...

Rishi

J

jpward

Boost controller matey thats the prob bleed valves ok but mine used to spike all the time no probs after avc-r install and i know people say there are better ones but im well happy!

i also think the sunny's being designed for 95ron need the timing adjusted even if you are using 97 as the car wont know this (read it on SR20 site)! :wink:

J

jpward

Boost controller matey thats the prob bleed valves ok but mine used to spike all the time no probs after avc-r install and i know people say there are better ones but im well happy!

i also think the sunny's being designed for 95ron need the timing adjusted even if you are using 97 as the car wont know this (read it on SR20 site)! :wink:

D

DOT2DOT

Oh ok, nice 1. Is there a way of manually adjusting the ign timing or will i need a remap?

ashills

its set by putting disconnecting the throttlw sensor and then moving dizzy to required place and using a strobe to set where it needs to go

J

jpward

Yep as he said mate though you could be like me and get your self a s-itc then you will have more control over the band!

D

DOT2DOT

Thats good, at least there is a bit of adjustment in it without having to get a remap. Would like an ITC but a bit too much money at the minite. Want to get the more basic stuff sorted first like fuel pump and plugs etc.

J

jpward

Walbro and denso ik24 plugs mate does autoparts down your way do denso? I have a wholesaler i can buy threw my dad.

You can get a s-itc for 180 but if i were you id get a boost controller first sort out your spiking and work from there.

Good luck today mate remember to fill her at bp in ards b4 you go with ultimate and you have to at least beat 1 "supercar" :lol: :lol: