So come on then, who lost to a Fiesta RS Turbo at Santa Pod?

S

Stoned

Try now. Unix server apparently so link was case sensitive.

S

Stoned

Yeah, the cheeky git was loving it when this happened earlier on in the year.

:lol:

I just want to know which Pulsar driver disgraced themself. They both set high 14's with Gav comming in quicker. Apparently the Pulsar driver then left in a huff after telling everyone he was running 280bhp

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I'll have to take his word he won as you can't realy see from that vid.

High 14s :shock: Wasn't MrGtir on a very good days was it? :p

MarkTurbo

Stoned said:
They both set high 14's with Gav comming in quicker. Apparently the Pulsar driver then left in a huff after telling everyone he was running 280bhp
The pulsar driver obviously cant drive for s**t then, they should be in the 12's with that sort of power :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've only been to a drag strip twice but it amazes me the amount of people with R's/Evo's/Scoobys etc that go off the line like my mum would on the way to Tesco's to pick up the shopping :roll: At least put some kind of effort into it :wink:

S

Stoned

I've only been to a drag strip twice but it amazes me the amount of people with R's/Evo's/Scoobys etc that go off the line like my mum would on the way to Tesco's to pick up the shopping At least put some kind of effort into it
lmao mate, very true

Gav had some photo's of the boards back at the time so I know he did win that race. He was well happy at beating a Pulsar, especially a tuned one.
His FRST is 206bhp if anyone was interested.