Skyline Parts on an R

J

John Mc

After I've saved enough money to buy a boost controller, I'm thinking of the next steps in modding my R when it's set at 1 bar.

My mate has an R32 GTR, he's just put a new fuel pump on it and has the old one if I want it. Does it it fit on the R without too much hassle? Is it much better than the standard one?

Also he is upgrading his intercooler in a couple of months and he's offered his old one to me when he does. Has anyone fitted one to their R? Was it easy enough or a pain in the ar5e? From having a quick look, it looks like it could be quite tight getting it in the space in front of the radiator!

Any advice much appreciated :D

Kind Regards

John

F

flying postman

have a look in members R's 20legacy has a R33 on his one its the pipework what cost

ian c

R bits

hello John, I have R32 FMIC and R33 fuel pump......
if you email me i'll send you my 'how to fit gtr fuel pump' and also send you my pics of the FMIC installation...almost step by step.

J

JamesB

Hey ian - can you post this in the 'how to..' section - thinking of doing the same thing as my mate has piles of 32/33 stuff. CHeers

O

Odin

That's only if you get it back from JGYTEC some time this millennium :roll: :lol: :wink: .

ian c

HOW TO ADDED

JamesB said:
Hey ian - can you post this in the 'how to..' section - thinking of doing the same thing as my mate has piles of 32/33 stuff. CHeers

Done pump, but FMIC is bit trickier....

J

John Mc

BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
The GTR fuel pump is quite a popular upgrade.
Its running at 190lph.
I'm using it. Hehe
Sounds like it is easily good enough for the job! I think I will definitely buy this and wait for the IC, only problem is he's offered me one of his turbo's now :lol: It's a Trust T517 but it will be later in the year, oh decisions decisions :D