Silly Question about the HKS front pipe

dombat

The silly question is "what is it for?"

I'm guessing this is freeer flowing so spool up is quicker.

Is it worth getting one? I have the 'full' Moongoose with decat so would be a nice addition I reckon.

youngsyp

Yes, it is 'supposed to give you a freer flowing exhaust that'll decrease spool up time and increase power and torque !

Imho, you'd be better off getting a 3" Janspeed elbow and downpipe. I've never seen the point of putting a large bore downpipe and system on the back of the OE elbow with it's small diameter exit......I guess that's just me though !

Just a heads up, the HKS pipe is made from mild steel so, might only last you 2 years or so. If you're determined to go down that route, it'll be better and cheaper most likely, to get a stainless downpipe fabricated at a Powerflow place or similar !

B

Binny

sorry for being thick but where can i find the info for 1 of these janspeed elbow and downpipes combis??? i did a google search on janspeed and found their website but there is nothing on there for the pulsar??

any link or help would be great.

binny

youngsyp

Binny said:
i give up- still cant find it on their site!!
Give them a call and they may be able to help.

You need to realise that, there's not a huge market for these so, they've probably not added the details to their website !

N

Ninja_tune_factory

if you need any pics we have loads of the janspeed down pipe, you be looking at £400+ for one thow